9.14.2008

Madi and Mia's Birthday Party

Today was the big day for the birthday party. Madi did pretty well considering she had to wait two weeks to have her party. They both made a haul and won't be getting much of anything for Christmas if I have anything to say about it. For the most part the day went very well. Madi has been a little on the naughty side the last few weeks and we are still trying to deal with that. I feel for her preschool teachers that get her this week. It was a fun filled day of the three F's: family, friends and food. Thanks to all of you who came to help celebrate the big day!

Madi decided on a Barbie cake this year. I was thinking she was going to pick Tinkerbell, but she wanted Barbie. I think it was all the pink that hooked her on it.

Mia is totally into 'Dorie' or as the rest of the world knows her, Dora. She just thinks she is the greatest.

Then Auntie Amy got ahold of Mia's hair. She kept it in all day. I think I had hair-dos like that about 15-16 years ago when Amy got ahold of my hair as well!!
Madi and Mia will be starting school this week, so there will be another update the end of the week with the details on that. Megan and Madi also start swim lessons this week. I am hoping they go well!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Madi & Mia had a good day today!
Sorry we couldn't make it :( Miles taked about "Megan, Madi & 'Miiiiia'" all day, so he was thinking of you guys too.
Oh and I love Mia's hair...too cute!

~Mary