9.24.2008

Friday's the Big Day!!!

I am going to write this blog in blue because I am hoping it will help with the baby being a boy! No, we really don't care what it is as long as it is healthy, but after having three girls, it sure would be nice to have a boy. Megan wants a brother, but Madi wants another sister. To be honest with you, I think she is just saying it to be difficult. She has been really good at that lately. Mia doesn't quite understand yet what is going on. We try to tell her the baby is in Mommy's tummy, but she just says no, and grabs one of her dolls and says 'baby'.

So, Friday is the day we find out what is growing in the tummy. My gut tells me it is a boy, but that could be because I am not sure if I can live with my husband if it is another girl. I will admit I am a little excited to find out what it is, but if they can't tell and we don't find out, that will be fine with me too. I made it nine months with the last three without knowing, I can do it again if I have to.

The appointment is set for 8:40 in the morning, so we will know first thing.

In other news, Megan is really enjoying kindergarten. They had a Garden sale today and she got to buy pumpkins. She was very excited for it. Madi and Mia started their ECFE programs last week. They are in class together on Tuesday and both really enjoy being there. I enjoy it as well because all the moms go to a different room half way through the class and we get to have discussions and get other ideas from each other. It is nice to have adult conversation every once in awhile.

Madi also has Preschool Wednesday and Friday mornings. She is in the same class with the same teachers as she had last year. All new kids, but she is doing well and enjoying the time away from everybody. I enjoy it as well because then I actually get some one on one time with Mia. I feel I dont' get enough of that with any of them right now, so I will take what I can get for now.

Adam's football team is 4-0. I have only made one game, but am hoping that the weather holds out for us to join in on the festivites this weekend. They have a big game and really want this win! Rochester is the opponent. Adam lost to him the two years he played juco ball, so he is really out to get them! Rochester already lost one game this year, so hopefully we will be able to add another loss to the column. It is Mia's birthday on Saturday also, so that will be a great birthday present. Even though she will have no idea what on earth is going on, she will have fun cheering for dad!!!

There will be an update on Friday letting you all know what we found out at the doctor!

Until Friday, It's a ????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!

No comments: