11.30.2008

New hairdo's


So, you can't tell as much with Mia's hair, but both her and her sister got hair cuts on Saturday. They were very needed since Madi got ahold of a scissors while I was gone for the night on Friday and decided to play hair dresser on herself and her sister. Dad made her call and tell me about it and tell me she was sorry. Mia just got some cut off the back and they did their best to blend in the chops without taking off too much hair. As for Madi, she did a good job getting it the way she wanted it. It was very hard to be mad at her when her reason for cutting it was because she wanted hair like Mommy's. How can you stay angry when they say something like that. I did tell her that next time she makes that kind of decision, just to let me know and we will take care of it the right way from the start! Here is the new do for her..............


It actually turned out really cute and I really like the way it looks on her. Doesn't mean I have to be totally happy with what she did, but at least she doesn't look like a boy or anything. She seems to enjoy it, so whatever. It is only hair and it will grow back if she wants it long again.

The Christmas tree is bought and up, but we ran out of time and didn't get a chance to decorate it. So, as soon as I get the pics on the computer, you will all be able to see the tree Adam picked this year! So, until next time.....................................................



1 comment:

Chris & Katie said...

Mia's hair cut is the one I want!!! Maybe I'll just get Madi to cut my hair for me from now on!