7.11.2008

We are still alive....

but very busy! I know it has been awhile since I posted something on here. We have been so busy with so many different things this summer. We took the kids to the Como Zoo on July 1st. We met Nana and Papa for supper on the way home and off they went with the kids so I could head out to San Diego the next day. Adam headed down the New London a couple days later and spent the 4th with his family and mine. He took the kids to the parade on the 4th and then to my moms for some fun with their cousins. Sounds like the weekend was a success in their minds.

As for me, San Diego was a blast. It was nice to go and spend some time with Katie, knowing we really didn't have to be anywhere at any certain time. Just had to be back at somewhat of a decent time to let Gypsy the dog out!!! Thank you Katie and Gypsy for making my visit so much fun.

I will be getting some pictures on soon, hopefully one day this weekend. Take care all of you and hope the summer is keeping you as busy as it is us!!

No comments: