6.12.2008

Will We Finally Get a Boy?!?!?!



Yes, it is true, we are adding another Buffington to the world. The expected due date is February 13th, so we have a ways to go!!! We are very excited and so are the girls. They are really hoping for a brother. As much as I would love to have a boy, I really don't care as long as the baby is healthy. We have known for about a week and a half but had to make sure family knew first.
It will make things interesting around here, but what is one more? We also got to welcome our new niece and a new cousin for Adam at the end of May. Our niece Ella was born on Wednesday, May 28th and Adam's new cousin Hannah was born on Tuesday, May 27th. We are very happy that all are healthy!!
Adam will be home for Father's Day, so the girls will be working on Father's Day cards today, tomorrow or Saturday. Looking forward to getting them outside after naps today since the weather is finally cooperating! Hope all is well with all of you!!

4 comments:

Alison Medeck said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am sooo excited for you! I'll give you a call and we can catch up soon.

Love you! Give those girls a hug from me!

Mary :)

Anonymous said...

WOHOO!!!! Congrats - so happy for you guys. Love you all!

Abby & Parker

Anonymous said...

WOW...I have to check this more often....who wins the bet Abby or I. Congrats :)
Mel