4.23.2008

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!!!!!!


Today my baby is 5!!!! I can't believe she is five already. I was just telling her the story of how we waited and waited for her arrival. We spent today in town. Megan had to go to the doctor and get shots. What a way to spend your birthday!!! Then it was off to Applebee's for lunch. Kurt, Kelly, Josh and Jackie joined us to help celebrate. We came home, Madi and Mia went down for a nap and Megan and I went to the Rainy Day bookstore in Nisswa. She wanted to get a book and since it is her birthday and she had to get shots, I let her.





One of these days, they will realize that it is quite embarassing to have everybody at the restaurant sing to you, but right now, they love it. She was beeming when they brought her the "Oreo Shake". It is something they look forward to every birthday!


For some reasons, my kids love to play at Menards in their little play area. Not sure why, but they want to go there every time we go to town. So, we took them there today for Megan's birthday.






Sunday was the day of the big party. Megan had a Barbie party this year. She had a wonderful day and we even got to play outside. Two weeks ago I was not sure if we were going to be able to be out, but the snow is gone. It turned out great and she got lots of wonderful presents.





















What a wonderfully, great little girl I have!!!! We Love You Megan Ann Catherine!! Happy Birthday from all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. The kids and Rick and I had so much fun at her birthday party. I just can't believe she's 5 already! Crazy.......

Mary

Anonymous said...

Grandma Deb is so proud of you Megan. Yes we remember very well every minute of the wait for you to come into this world. You are one of God's special little children and so very very special to nana and papa too!! Love you forever!!