10.19.2008

We Are Still Alive

We made it through our first bout of the stomach flu this year. It was not a fun one. Megan ended up getting it on a Sunday, feeling better by Tuesday and then getting it again Wednesday night. Madi got it that Friday, Adam on Monday and Mia Monday night. It was a long week and a half. We are glad it is over. I never did get sick, but that is to no surprise. Moms are not allowed to get sick!!

As for other news, it has been a disappointing two weeks in football world. A week ago, The CLC Raiders lost 12-13 down in Worthington. It was a tough loss for the team. Yesterday, they lost at home to Vermillion. I am not even sure what the final score was, but I think it was 20-48. Not a good game. They were not expecting that to happen at all. So, say some prayers and wish us luck for the game on Saturday. We will be playing Ridgewater in Willmar. If we lose, we will more than likely be done. That is not how we want to end the season, so we are hoping for a win.

I should have more pictures of another ultrasound to post on Friday. The stubborn Buffington Boy wouldn't allow pictures of his back last time, so they are going to try again on Friday. I am interested to see how much he has changed from the last one. I only have 15 more weeks and 3 days to go until delivery day!!! Not that I am counting or anything.

We had a busy week last week. Since it was MEA break, the girls went to spend two nights with Nana and Papa. I took advantage of the time and got a lot done around the house. We finally moved the TV to the basement. It is a change and the room upstairs looks way different, but I have wanted this done for some time now and now it is done. There are a few more projects that I want completed before the end of the year, but they will have to wait until after football season I think. The big room upstairs is all ready for the girls to move into. They will have to wait to get the inside of the closet done, but at least we can get the beds in for now. They are very excited.

I will hopefully have time this week to get some pictures on here. Take care and talk to you soon!!

1 comment:

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Excited to get to know you more!