8.13.2008

Three more weeks.....

until Megan starts kindergarten. She is getting so excited. We are getting down to the end of getting everything needed for the school year. She has been picking out all her own clothes and loving it. I am not so sure about it sometimes. I don't feel like she is old enough sometimes, but she proves me wrong all the time.

They have all been keeping me busy the last week. Adam started coaching and is gone from 7:30 in the morning until about 7:30 at night. It makes for a long day for me with the girls. I am starting to lose my mind. Tomorrow there is no morning practice, so I finally get to get out of the house for a few hours. Not that I get to do anything exciting, just go to the office and work, but I am even looking forward to that right now. You would think they would be sick of me by now, but they never want me to go anywhere.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the summer. It has been a pretty mild one and I am thankful for that. Keep in touch!!

1 comment:

mom2parker said...

I cant believe that Megan is starting Kindergarten. In 2 years you'll have all the tips and tricks for me when Parker is at that point.

Love ya & miss ya!
Ab