3.09.2008

Nemo Here We Come!!!!



After our fun time at Chuck E. Cheese, it was off to Nemo on Ice. We got there a bit early and the doors were not open yet, so the girls and I just chilled in the hallway. Here they are waiting for the doors to open.




Finally the doors opened, and then it was the waiting game again. They were getting a little impatient, but were happy all the while.


The show did start eventually and here is Nemo striking a pose right in front of us. It was a wonderful show and we can't wait for the next one!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the girls had a good time at Nemo! It looks like it would've been a blast. I'm glad you've started this blog..it's a great way to keep everyone updated.

Give the girls a hug for me!
~Mary

mom2parker said...

It looks like the 3 of you had a BLAST! I'd love to bring Parker to a Disney on Ice next year...let's get creative and plan a fun weekend for the kiddos!

Talk to you soon - I need to call you this week and chat.

Ab